MY THEME IS DOCTOR WHO...forever and for life...but i sometimes post other things every once and a while :D
River song is the biggest hipster don’t deny it.
she was phenomenal in this episode. she did such a good job being melody, who was SO DIFFERENT from the river we’ve seen. she was so much younger and wilder when she regenerated and she played it so well and god it was THE BEST.
Doctor Who Teasers for ‘Let’s Kill Hitler’
• “Let’s Kill Hitler” is a dense, surprising, unpredictable, bonkers maelstrom of random ideas with so many standout moments it’s hard to believe it’s not a two parter
• On the other hand, it may have worked better as a two parter, because one or two important plot elements seems to come to rather rapid conclusions. Indeed one could have been strung out into a season-long arc plot in itself
• It certainly isn’t quite the episode you’d expect following “A Good Man Goes To War”
• The excuse for trying to kill Hitler comes from a totally unexpected source
• Someone unexpected appears in the teaser who we may get to know quite well, it seems
• There’s a special effect that seems inspired by the X-Men movies, but we’d argue it actually looks more impressive. Not bad for a TV budget
• It’s very, very funny. Despite having a few massively dramatic moments, mostly it’s the comedy that’ll linger in the memory
• Some inspiration for the plot seems to have come from The Beano
• Someone gets to take a good look at themself
• The Doctor has another new hat. And coat. But not at the same time. (When asked why the Doctor has a new coat at the post-preview screening Q&A, Moffat replied, “Matt wanted one… it’s not much of an anecdote”)
• There are some surprise cameos from
• Someone shocks some soldiers with some very liberal attitudes
• The solution to one problem is pure RTD
• The structure is pure Moffat
• There are lots of women – and men – in underwear at one point
• The banana agenda is back
• One outstanding scene is a gloriously daft mix of Bill and Ted and Moffat’s own Sherlock
the banana agenda is back
BUT THE SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM IS PURE RTD
I’m scared. If it involves the people Eleven sees again and makes him angry, I’ll cry.
CAMEOS AND BANANAS OMG
MIX OF BILL AND TED AND SHERLOCK OH GOD
“The structure is pure Moffat.”
I KNOW I’LL SCREAM
EXCUSE ME CAN WE AVERT OUR ATTENTION TO THIS PLEASE
One outstanding scene is a gloriously daft mix of Bill and Ted and Moffat’s own Sherlock
I AM IN HEAVEN
“THERE ARE SURPRISE CAMEOS FROM”
UM IS THERE AN ENDING TO THAT SENTENCE
MY HEART IS EXPLODING!!!!
Let’s Kill Hitler Even more pics. I think the other character is called Mels.